Monday, February 25, 2008

February 2008








Here are some recent pictures. Andy and I went to Austin and had a blast while Nana stayed with the boys. (Thank you, Nana!) We got to spend some time with Matt and Kristina, see a movie, shop, and relax a bit. Clayton is eating solids and has two teeth. Colin is doing great at school and can write his name like a pro, and Carter is his usual self...the other day he told me he's not Carter Hedges, he's Superman Hedges. Like I always say, Carter has no idea he's only two. He'll be three in about two months, though! Next month is busy, we have a trip to Maryland planned and, my favorite, the spectacular golf weekend! Things are good...super busy as usual, but good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.