Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Clayton Takes Steps/ Andy and Colin to NM







Last weekend Andy went to Riudoso, NM with his parents and Colin for a wedding. (The little ones and I opted out for this eight hour trek, although everyone who went had a great time!) Thanks, Nana and Papa, for a great visit!
I have to tell a quick funny story. Carter and I were playing football, then Carter went potty. After he finished the task he was walking around with his pants around his ankles. I saw him walk past a time or two, then I said, "Carter, why don't you pull your pants up?" And he said, completely seriously, "Because I can't because I'm too holding my football." The important things in life...
Clayton has started to take steps! And, of course, Carter has taken advantage of this because he is using Clayton to push him around on Clayton's corn-popper push toy! So funny!

No comments: