Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?




The other morning Andy and I woke up to find cookie crumbs on the office sofa, cookie crumbs on the living room sectional, cookie crumbs on the floor of the dining room, and cookie crumbs (but no cookie container) in the kitchen. Hmmm...a traveling cookie eater who has left a major trail. There are three potential culprits. Now Clayton hasn't yet learned to climb out of his crib (I'm sure it's a matter of days, but this simple fact exempts him as a suspect). So...this leaves TWO...and both, who have less than perfect records in the areas of tomfoolery and ballyhoo, are equally qualified to commit the crime. But who would do such a thing? Make such a MESS? I mean, really, who eats cookies in every room in the house?! This is actually another clue because Colin is not necessarily concerned about having a clean record, but he is most definitely interested in having a clean house. A-HA! This can only mean one thing.... "Mommy, my tummy hurts," says sweet, sneaky little Carter.

2 comments:

April :) said...

He is playing soccer here in Weatherford (the 4 year olds). His coaches name is Brandi. Hey I agree with you on the Bob --- think I'll pass too! I just hope it gets cooler soon!

Jesse and Dori said...

So funny, I like the cookie crumbs picture. Hope school is going well! Glad things are going well!
Dori