Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our First Week as a Family of FIVE!





One week ago today we were heading for the hospital! Our first week has been really nice. Clayton goes down for the night by 10 or 11 and he wakes up between 3 and 4 to eat, then he goes back down. We really have to work to keep him awake during the day some days, but overall he has been pretty easy. At Clayton's doctor appointment on Monday he was down to 6 pounds, 14 ounces, but he has been eating about every 2 1/ 2 hours so I am sure he's gaining it back.
We had our first family outing yesterday when we loaded up and went to the park. Colin and Carter loved the tire swing and Clayton slept the entire time.
Andy has been doing a great job entertaining the boys--they are totally interested in Super Heroes (all different types--Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Fantastic Four) and Transformers (in the picture above the fellas are watching an old Transformers cartoon).
I am so happy to have Clayton here and I feel like I am back to my old self!

1 comment:

the babies mamma said...

oh my goodness, Nat...he is just the cutest thing! I can't wait to see him in person! Who do you think he resembles? Oh, and let that baby sleep sleep sleep! I can't wait to have another baby just so I can let it (hopefully) sleep all the time! I was always trying to keep Lakota up and now when I see babies who can & will sleep all day I wonder what in the world I was thinking!! :)