Tuesday, July 3, 2007

July Fourth


Ok, here is a picture of me!! I am surprised by the high demand for a picture of the belly! As you can see, even my maternity clothes I have outgrown and I am SOOOO ready for baby boy to arrive. I went to the doctor today and I am still at one centimeter, so no baby action yet.

The boys have had a good week. Today Colin had gymnastics and I got to see him walk the balance beam and jump on the trampoline on one foot! It looks like fireworks will be cancelled for tomorrow (the fourth of July) as a result of scattered thunderstorms. It has rained every day for several weeks and there is not a sunny day in the forecast! The boys get a bit stir crazy, but we try to sneak outside to play every chance we get.

Funny story...the other day I growled at the boys for jumping on the furniture, then within five minutes Colin came up to me and put his flashlight right into my eyes, so I threatened him with a spanking and here's what he said: "Mommy, you're just like the Grinch!"

No comments: